|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||6|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village|
|Notes||Exceptional range, exceeding that of the Hunter Pistol.|
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village
- In the same room as the cage that contains the Upper Cathedral Key, inside a chest.
Casting the Tiny Tonitrus comes at the heavy cost of 6 QS Bullets, but it will shoot a barrage of lightning bolts in a single line at great speed. It is perfect for combat against Kin-type enemies, often one-shotting them from the sheer damage it deals, and it also works well against large sized enemies.
- This is one of the most costly Hunter Tools to cast, as it expends 6 bullets per use.
- Very deadly in tight corridors, and especially against multiple opponents in a single line.
- It seems to behave similarly to Dark Souls 2's Pyromancy Spell, Fire Snake, as it unleashes a barrage of flaming pillars that follows enemies.
- One of the Yahar'gul Chapel hostile hunters uses this Hunter Tool. Like it was mentioned, it will deal massive damage.
- This Hunter Tool, along with the Bolt Paper and the Tonitrus, are inventions of Archibald.
- In the early version of bloodborne, the "Tiny Tonitrus" was going to be originally called "Cane of Shock"
- It functions identically to the retail version, but produces a much more intense blue light effect.
gifs/images taken of the early version Tiny Tonitrus are taken by Meph, here's a link to her wiki