A "Deep Sea" rune. Increases rapid poison resistance.
- Stunning Deep Sea (1): Add rapid poison RES +100:
- Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice Dungeons.
- Stunning Deep Sea (2): Add rapid poison RES +200:
- Nightmare Frontier: Found by reaching a high spot where the two NPC hunters come from to attack the player. Players must climb a slope and jump.
- Stunning Deep Sea (3): Add rapid poison RES +300:
- Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice Dungeons.
- This is one of the least useful Deep Sea runes, as there are very few enemies who can pose a threat against the Hunter when it comes to Rapid Poison.
- Regardless, it can still be quite useful in the fight against the final, hidden boss fight within Pthumeru Ihyl Chalice.
- Stunning Deep Sea is one of the four "Deep Sea" type runes. They all have almost the same description and the exact same symbol. The other three are "Clear Deep Sea", "Deep Sea", and "Great Deep Sea".
- The symbol of the "Deep Sea" type runes appears to depict a great convergence of currents that flow naturally to the bottom, perhaps implying that all answers lead to one singular source.