- Complete Alfred’s questline. It will be acquired at the first spot where Alfred is met.
- Can be acquired if players choose to kill him, or after he himself has killed a "certain character", while wearing the Gold Ardeo and wielding the Logarius Wheel.
"Radiance" rune. Symbol of the Executioners.
- 2% of the player's total HP increase to health restored by using Blood Vials.
- Makes players a part of the Executioners, who are in open conflict with the Cainhurst Vilebloods. This means that if a player with the Radiance rune summons or is summoned by a player using the Corruption rune, then they must fight each other instead of cooperating.
- Useful for players who find themselves healing very often, or for those that just want a bit more efficiency out of each heal.
- It is the only Rune to have a golden glow to it. Every other rune has a blue or red glow to it.
- The Gold Ardeo might have been based on this rune.