Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Max No. Held||20|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Sold by the Messengers.|
|Notes||Round pebbles that can be thrown at targets.|
- Sold by the Bath Messengers for 10 Blood Echoes.
- Random loot from main game and Chalice Dungeons.
- Drops from:
Pebbles can be thrown at an enemy, in order to pull them away from a group of mobs, without grabbing the attention of others.
- The Shadows of Yharnam mobs in the Nightmare of Mensis, seem to be an exception to effect of the Pebble, as upon hitting them with it, it will call attention to all others nearby.
- It deals a small amount of knockback, causing enemies to stumble in a direction.
- If enemies are close to the edge of a precipice, they might fall to their death if hit.
- Due to the game's mechanics, this stagger can stop a Maneater Boar's charge attack.
- It is the cheapest item in the game, and one of the few that doesn't get its price raised as the player levels up.
- Pebbles have a similar appearance to human eyeballs. If they are petrified eyes or simply stones carved to look like them is unknown. They may be genuinely petrified eyeballs, as they visibly show fear from the narrowed "pupils".
- This theory is widely accepted, since the enemies that drop these pebbles have some relation to eyes:
- Another support to the eyeball theory is that many Yharnamites are petrified at Yahar'gul, Unseen Village.
- One theory supposes that since blood itself, in Bloodborne's world, can harden or crystallise, thus forming Bloodstones and Blood Gems, so too can eyes become petrified.
- Perhaps a Bloodshot Eyeball has to be harvested from its body as quickly as possible for fear of turning into a pebble.