|Maria Hunter Set|
| Insight Bath Messenger
(Must kill Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower)
- Bought from the Bath Messengers with Insight after defeating Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.
- Mediocre Physical Defenses
- Extremely High Blood Defense
- Mediocre Elemental Defenses
- Low Slow Poison Resistance
- High Rapid Poison Resistance
- Moderate Frenzy Resistance
- Low Beasthood
- The Maria Hunter Set is the most expensive attire in the game, Insight wise.
- This set has the highest Blood Defense value of the game, as well as great Rapid Poison Resistance, making it a good candidate against enemies that deal high values of pure Bloodtinge damage.
- The Maria Hunter Set has many interesting quirks and details. Firstly, as is mentioned in the description, it was crafted in Cainhurst, which is immediately verifiable from its very design, since it resembles the Knight Set, but it is modified for the purpose hunting of beasts in Yharnam. The Maria Hunter Set, like the Knight Set, has the same following motifs:
- The garb has:
- golden embroidery along the edges of the garb.
- a pure white cravat (the frilly scarf that is worn like a tie), with a large gemstone brooch.
- a cape on the left side of the wearer, with chains that hold it in place.
- frills on the openings of the sleeves (only seen without gloves over it).
- The trousers are nearly identical to those that are worn on the male version of the Knight Set.
- Her cap dons feathers on the top, just like the female version of the Knight's Wig.
- The garb has:
- Like most Old Hunter attire, the Maria Hunter Garb has a red interior.
- Her large brooch depicts a brightly green-colored "Lumenflower", which is her favorite flower. Coincidentally, the Doll Set also has a Lumenflower depicted, albeit much more silver in color. It even has the same number of petals and is worn over a cravat. It truly shows Gehrman's dedication and attention to detail, as well as his devotion for Lady Maria. He truly wished to honor her memory by giving The Doll clothing that was surrounded by Maria's favorite symbol.