In the Nightmare Frontier lie two Hunters from Yharnam, a Yharnam Hunter and a Healing Church Hunter, who have found companionship in one another against the horrors of this alien land. However, for whatever reason there might be, they will be hostile towards players, and attack mercilessly against them.
The following is their equipment:
- Yharnam Hunter - Dons the Yharnam Hunter Set, a Hunter Pistol, a Hunter Axe with a Bolt Blood Gem infusion and a Torch.
- Black Church Hunter - Wears the Black Church Set, and wields the Hunter Blunderbuss along with a Threaded Cane that inflicts Slow Poison.
- Nightmare Frontier
- Yharnam Hunter- Lying in wait after crossing the first bridge.
- Black Church Hunter- Hidden in a small earthen structure, will attack players after the Yharnam Hunter is on their pursuit.
- The Hunters of Despair have a rather fitting name as they are absolutely tireless and incessant in their pursuit of the player. They will stop at nothing to kill the player and will continue to follow them throughout most of the entire area.
- The Yharnam Hunter will use the Hunter's Salute gesture upon killing the player.
- They and Edgar, Choir Intelligencer are likely the only hunters stuck in the Nightmare against their wills.