Two complete, yet different, Hunter Sets can be found in-game.
- Central Yharnam
- The caped version with the withered feathered cap and cape is found within the sewers in Yharnam. One must reach the path leads to the Cleric Beast and go in the opposite direction, towards the two Scourge Beasts. Off into the right there will be a path with a hidden makeshift passage that leads downwards into the sewers blocked by destructible crates. It is located at the end of it, near a Large Huntsman, hidden to the left.
- Cathedral Ward
- The capeless version with the top hat is found after exiting the Oedon Chapel from the left. It is hidden slightly off to the right.
- Moderate Physical, Fire and Blood Defenses
- Low Bolt Defense
- Very Low Arcane Defense
- Low Slow Poison Resistance
- Moderate Rapid Poison Resistance
- Decently high Frenzy Resistance
- High Beasthood
- The trademark attire of Bloodborne is the Hunter Set with the capeless version and the withered feathered cap.
- The Hunter Hat was based on Retired Hunter Djura's Gray Wolf Cap.
- The Top Hat is favored by Gehrman when he fights the player.
- Strangely, the corpse holding the set wears the Yharnam Hunter Set. Likely an oversight.