|Tomb of Oedon|| Old Yharnam,|
Healing Church Workshop,
Hemwick Charnel Lane,
Yahar'gul, Unseen Village,
Abandoned Old Workshop
Cathedral Ward is a large district that serves as the primary base of operations for the Healing Church, it is home to some of the Church's more powerful members, such as the Church Giants and Church Servants. Every night, the gates of the Ward close as hunters venture out to combat the Beasts.
Navigating through the streets of Cathedral Ward is time consuming, mostly because it is a place that has many streets and paths to other locations, constituting what is easily the largest part of Yharnam's city.
This area is often confused with Oedon Chapel, due to the lamp being located in it, having the title of "Cathedral Ward". In reality, Oedon Chapel is a tiny safe haven that is merely a speck of what constitutes the Cathedral Ward itself.
Lamps in the Area
- Central Yharnam
- Old Yharnam
- Healing Church Workshop
- Hemwick Charnel Lane
- Forbidden Woods
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village
- Alfred, Hunter of Vilebloods - Cemetery near entrance to Old Yharnam.
- Sister Adella - In Oedon Chapel, only if player send her there.
- Arianna - In the Back Alley, later in Oedon Chapel, but only if the player sends her there.
- Eileen the Crow - Outside Oedon Chapel.
- Lonely Old Dear - In Oedon Chapel, only if player send her there.
- Narrow Minded Man - In the Back Alley, later in Oedon Chapel, but only if the player sends him there.
- Oedon Chapel Dweller - In Oedon Chapel.
- Carrion Crow
- Church Giant
- Church Servant
- Yahar'gul Hunters
- Rabid Dog
- Scourge Beast
- Huntsman's Minion
- Wheelchair Huntsman
- Large Huntsman
- Bloody Crow of Cainhurst - Armed with a Chikage and a Repeating Pistol, uses the Old Hunter Bone and Numbing Mist. Drops the best Blood Rapture Rune.
- Oedon Chapel is located at the Cathedral Ward lamp. The Cathedral Ward itself is all that surrounds that area.
- It is through the Cathedral Ward that most areas of the map are accessed without resorting to the use of Lamps. In a sense, it is the "center" of the game's world.
- The denizens of Cathedral Ward are, for the most part, Yharnamites and reanimated Pthumerians, dressed with attire of the Healing Church.