|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Inside a hut in Forbidden Woods.|
Sold by the Messengers.
- Inside a hut in Forbidden Woods.
- Bought from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream for 2 Insight.
- Can be dropped by certain enemies in the Cathedral Ward, Upper included.
- Dropped rarely by the three Wheelchair Huntsmen in the Research Hall.
- Rare drop from blue-eyed Scourge Beast in Upper Cathedral Ward.
Blue Elixir makes players translucent, thus reducing the visual range of enemies. Players can still be heard, though, so walking slowly is recommended. This effect lasts for about 30 seconds.
Blue Elixer can also be used in deceptive ways in PvP.
- It shares the same animation as the Sedative and Lead Elixir.
- Useful for players that do not wish to deal with enemies.
- Players can use this item in PvP to hide from hosts or invaders. They can use a gesture that allows them to sit down, and hide in taller grass, for example.
- The Research Hall has many of these elixirs lying around, implying they were given to the patients there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.