|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||2|
|Hut in the village, in the Forbidden Woods.|
- Forbidden Woods:
- It is located inside a cabin, in the opposite direction of the shortcut that leads to Iosefka's Clinic, beyond the caged dogs, at the very end of that path.
The Beast Roar costs 2 Quicksilver Bullets to use. It makes the caster brace themselves, roar like a beast, and unleashes a shock wave that staggers large enemies and outright knocks smaller foes, like enemy hunters, off their feet.
The shock wave is capable of deflecting most projectiles, and it has multiple active frames. As long as the effect lasts visually, enemies or projectiles will be affected.
With the Beast's Embrace Rune equipped, the shock wave will deal a minute amount of damage, and is changed audibly, but is mostly unchanged.
- It can deflect almost anything, including the Arcane projectiles shot from A Call Beyond, Blacksky Eye, Executioner's Gloves, and even the boulders thrown by the Giant Lost Children in the Nightmare Frontier.
- With clever baiting or surprise it can be used to knock foes off cliffs, as well as tall platforms, this rings especially true against Adversaries or hostile Hunters.
- It is mechanically identical to the Force miracle in the Dark Souls series.
- Though this Hunter Tool mentions specifically the Darkbeasts, its icon has a much closer resemblance to the claws of a Scourge Beast.
- The description of this item states that the Beast Roar is produced from the caster's own vocal cords, which leads to the conclusion that beasthood is within mankind.
- Both Beast Roar and Beast Claw are inventions of Irreverent Izzy.
- In the early version of bloodborne, the "Beast Roar" was going to be originally called "Reflective Light Wall".
- It works in the same way as the retail version and uses the same animation, but with an additional "arcane" particle effect and no roaring sound.
gifs/images taken of the early version Beast Roar are taken by Meph, here's a link to her wiki