Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Beast Blood Pellet|
|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Sold by the Bath Messengers for 1 Insight|
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream for 1 Insight.
- Drop from the Scourge Beasts in Old Yharnam.
- As a gift from the Afflicted Beggar if he is sent to Oedon Chapel and talked outside the Chapel, and subsequently each time after the Hunter slaughters a boss (until no one is left inside the Chapel).
The same rules still apply: hitting more enemies with one hit, and using stronger attacks will increase the bar much more.
- Beast Blood Pellets are dropped by Scourge Beasts.
- Using the Beast runes, and attire pieces with high Beasthood will increase the size of the Beasthood meter, leading to more potential damage at the cost of more damage taken.
- To achieve the largest possible Beasthood with the Beast Blood Pellets, players must equip all Beast Runes, Beast's Embrace Rune, Brador's Testimony, Ashen Hunter Garb, Bloodied Armbands and Bloodied Trousers. Essentially all pieces of Brador's Set with exception of the chest piece.